Friday, December 03, 2004

Update on my Aquarium and Goodbye...

I decide to spruce up my fishtank before I leave for my vacation tomorrow. Luckily my dad will be around to take care of my fishy pals...basically just to give them food.

Since my previous post on my fishes, I had bought a water filter a month back that utilizes air to filter the dirt in an effort to keep the aquarium water cleaner. In addition, drawing some inspiration for the fish tanks at my lab, decided to put in some white sand to add some landscaping to my aquarium. Compared to the previous landscaping, it looks much much brighter, more colourful and more exciting than the previous state. The black base seemed to make the whole aquarium dull and boring.






As for my fishes, the casualities seemed to have ceased...phew...was nearly gettin a phobia to NOT keep fishes. I now have 4 neon tetras and 4 angelfishes. Thankfully, these fishes are eating well and GROWING!!!

Ok then, gotta start packin my bag for the trip...till then, take care and cyaz in 3 weeks time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can`t keep angelfishes in a such small aquarium!They need at least 60l of water.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home