Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's Showtime today!!!

Well, it's showtime today where I will present my research work to my examiners...its at 15.30....3 more hours to go....all rearing to go and win the battle ^_^ So in the meantime, why not update my blop ;p

Well, this journey has been a long and ardous one...it started from the day I started my report...life was never the same again...My aim in Life became onie one thing....get over this 1st yr confirmation...tat is my main goal now.

Writing of report, making ammendments, preparing presentation slides, making ammendments, etc. (Note: these ammendments I'm referring to r my countless proof checks before even submitting to my supervisors). The good thing... I only had 1 draft followed by the final report.... However, tat was not the case for the presentation slides...I had a few drafts for those despite of my countless proof checks. But its ok...it only made my material much much comprehensive. Dono abt the presentation yet but that was evident for my report based on my examiners comments that received. Will onie noe how "comprehensive" my presentation was after 15.30.

Well, I guess I'm gonna take a short nap first despite sleeping longer than usual last night. Till then, I can only wait... and pray for success ofcourse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home