Thursday, October 28, 2004

Success

Yes!!! The presentation was a success
The presentation went well...I didn't fumble up anything....said what I wanted to say and conveyed the message which I wanted to convey. I was asked quite a bit of questions but I managed to answer all of them well. But in the end, I am more aware of my research. Even after the presentation, I was still talking to my examiners abt some issues in my research (tat is after they had told me tat I had passed my confirmation). Anyway, the first examiner knew me while the second barely recognized me eventhough both had taught me before durin my undergrad. until the first examiner mentioned my undergrad course...then the second examiner started to say "no wonder u look familiar"....DUH!!!

But this success was not mine alone...I have to thank my supervisors too for their patience, guidance and understanding in my research endeavours. Special thanks also goes out to my friends who helped in correctin my slides and those who came to my presentation to support me...Thanks alot guys!

Ok then, I'm gonna have a good nap...my head is achin abit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home