Sunday, November 21, 2004

How will I noe...

In my life, I have encountered numerous points where I feel tat I am lost...lost in a sense tat I am at a crossroad where the decisions I am to make will lead to different outcomes. I am now at one of those crossroads

Being a very logical person (I seldom use my heart to make any decisions...it is always my brain tat rules), matters that require the heart can never be made using the brain...it just doesn't make sense....well I feel tat anyway. So I am in a dilemma... having never made use of my heart for a very very very very very very long time (u can see how LONG I have NEVER used my heart to make my decisions), how do I make a decision based on my heart? How will I noe tat the decision I am to make will turn out alright? Is there any way to noe how to listen to the heart?
(I hope those who have been in such situations can shed some light...)

Now, there are two things which I have to do....logically...(See I'm back to using my brain):
1. Never regret the decisions that I have made, AND
2. More importantly, Pray for God's guidance

Whatever is fated to be in my destiny will take its course...No point going against fate, but instead, I should embrace whatever challenges that may come in my way with courage and optimism......easier said than done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home