Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Star Wars III

WARNING!!! If u haven't watched Star Wars 3... DON'T READ THIS YET!!!

Just watched Star Wars 3 yesterday night... not a really huge fan but I keep updated on the Star Wars saga. A really good movie w great special effects that nicely linked up Episodes 4-6 with 1-3. Now I noe how Annakin Skywalker became Darth Vader.

Although, there is 1 teeny weeny part I can't seem to make sense out of.... how come Annakin so easily succumbed to the powers on the Sith... I mean yah sure he has his fears of losing his wife and the dark force supposedly had a way of saving lives... but hey, he also knew of the danger of the dark side when he 'pautoed' to the Jedis abt the Sith Lord's identity (I'm referring to the particular scene where he intercepted the Sith Lord from being killed). So instead of repenting for his mistakes... he joined the dark side... ermm... doesn't make much sense to me anyway. This implies tat Obi-One Kanobi didn't teach him well enuff into the ways of the Jedi.

Well, if u have any explanations on this particular scene, I would most welcome pondering thru yr ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home