Thursday, May 12, 2005

Dan Brown's 'Deception Point'

Just finished reading Dan Brown's 'Deception Point'.

What an amazing read...once u start reading, u just can't put it down... luckily I read it during my train rides to and fro my school so I HAVE to stop reading when I reach my jouney ;p

What I am particularly amazed is the way the author uses actual facts in our world and put them together in the story. In a way, u learn more general knowledge as well as enjoy a great and exciting story!!!

Definitely much much much more exciting than 'Digital Fortress' but not as thrilling as 'The Da Vinci Code'.

I have 1 more of Dan Brown's novel to read...'Angels & Demons'... soon but not now... time to focus on my work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Çhös€ŋ ¹ said...

U never noe... they may be true ;p

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home