Friday, April 22, 2005

ATI Competition Results....

It is with a very heavy heart to announce that I didnot win any prizes in the ATI competition, eventhough my invention was very novel. However, all is not lost and I walked away with new found knowledge and experiences. I am very grateful for that ^_^

Apparently, having a novel idea was not enough and the invention had to be fully functional. The winner's inventions were not very novel at all but they were fully functional and that was what was lacking in my prototype. My prototype basically demonstrated the successful implementation of my concept but it is still in its infancy stage and much more work needs to be carried out before I can create the ultimate product. This idea was basically a adaptation of the main research idea that I'm working on.

Well, as the saying goes...'Failure is the first step to success' and with that, I shall further develop my project and try again next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home