Friday, July 01, 2005

Hurray...I'm going to NDP 05'

On 23 June 05', I received a call from the ndp organizers that I had won the ndp tickets. However, the manner in which the call was made gave the 'u r in a very top secret mission' kinda feeling....they asked to verify my ic and other stuffs. Since I was leaving for Desaru the next day, I collected the tickets today, after returning from Desaru and settling my presentation (come back from vacation oso kena give presentation... abt my research hor.. not my vacation...duh!!!).

The collection point at Far East Square was very well organized and efficient... hey.. if there is one thing we are famous for, it is our efficiency and cleanliness... so don't pray pray.... best in the world... some say even the universe... huahuahua.

Well, this was a pleasant suprise since I seldom believe in luck and its been quite some time since I got the chance to go for ndp.... hurray!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Çhös€ŋ ¹ said...

No. of tickets just nice for my immediate family... u do the maths ;p ... the smiley is from emoticons4u.com ... under country.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home