Monday, July 26, 2004

Fish Tank Upgrade...

Just finished transferring my fishes to their new home.

Found that my current fish tank (more like a small transparent bucket) was not the right size for my tetras....though sufficient for 5 small fishes, but not enuff room to roam around....so bought a 12"x9"x7" glass fish tank w an air pump....cost me ard $22 but worth it...

Also discovered that these fishes lose their red colour when changing their water...but their red glow returns after a few hours...at first I thought they were sick....but they were back to their active self...phew ;p 
This means that their red colour is an indicator of their health status...hmmm..

However, now this tank is way big for them....now I have found an excuse to buy "Silver Tetras"....hehe...but maybe next week once these fellas have adjusted to their new home.


1 Comments:

Blogger Çhös€ŋ ¹ said...

The fishes grow upto 5cm...(u can find the info. on my previous post)....and
No...I have yet to name them...but just learnin to recognize them by their size first

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home