Thursday, July 22, 2004

My Neon Tetras...

Yes...I have finally gotten my new found friends...5 of them to be exact...from a fish farm in LimChu Kang....luckily one of my friends brought his car..it was a long long long way inside the ulu place.
 
Spent the whole evening yesterday setting up my little fish tank with water plants and all...phew...but time enjoyable spent.
 
They are swimming happily inside their new home....I'm gonna wait for 2 wks before buying a much bigger home for them...I still have this fear of the "2 wks" which my previous fish rearing attempts have lasted.
 
Gonna get some silver tetras soon...but maybe next week....let these 5 dudes adjust before introducing more pals ^_^
 
Ok then...enuff of fishes for now...a distraction but a very refreshing one too ;p
Gotta get back to finishing my report....sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home