Thursday, February 23, 2006

Never go for a run if u feel like

I would like to share an experience which I donot want any runners to go through.

This evening, I wanted to go for a run. However I was feeling abit of doing 'BIG business' aka shit lah. I tot since the urge was not so bad, go for a run first then can return and shit.

Everything was ok when I started my run. However, halfway through, my stomach started grumbling and felt the urge to shit. The worse part was when I ran faster to reach the end fast, it felt like my ass was gonna give up on me so had to stop!! As a result, I had to walk slowly and jog a while and walk again and jog a while... until I reached the end...aka damn TOILET!! BTW, no proper toilets along the joggin route. Strangely, I had perspired more.


Moral of the story:
NEVER JOG IF YOU FEEL LIKE SHITTING, NO MATTER HOW LOW THE URGE CAN BE.
In another point of view, DO THIS IF YOU WANNA HAVE A MORE SHIONG WORKOUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home