Friday, February 17, 2006

BSA 2005

Today, I had won the Best Student Award. Well this was a pleasant suprise to me cos I never expected to win although I knew I had been nominated. However, due to the past event that occurred, a part of me is still mourning for the loss.

This ongoing journey has never been easy and I don't expect this to be at all. As I always look at it, "Great things come after putting in Great effort".

Sometimes, I always doubt if I have put in great effort cos it depends on how one looks at it. Will your great effort means a balanced life in terms of work and play, or does it mean just working 24/7? If it is the former, then you have never spent 100% of your time on work...but this means your life is more balanced. If it is the latter, you put in 100% of your time into work, but at the cost of neglecting people close to you.... your family and friends.

Each with his own decision.... but always make it based on good intentions.

I have always chosen the former cos you never know when your time on Earth is up. So its best to have a balanced life every single day that you breathe.

So make the best of your time here on Earth EVERYDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home