Thursday, February 16, 2006

I had no choice... It had to be done

Today I had to do something which I really never never ever wanted to do...but I was left with no choice. I made this decision sometime back but due to certain considerations for B, I told B the decision today. This decision was very very hard and tough to make but it is for the best for us. If we carried on, both of us would suffer so it is best we parted our ways now, then to part later on which would have beeen even more difficult.

I am truly very very sorry B. I know this will hurt you now but it is for our best. You will never know how much this pains me and it will hurt me for days to come. But it had to be done :(

Life always puts us in difficult situations and we have to face these situations. We also have to make difficult but the Right choices. If we don't, then we will never succeed in this game called 'Life'.

"The Right Choice is always the one made with Good Intentions."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home